If you are experiencing issues with Outlook and need to get immediate access to your email, you can go to outlook.office.com
If you are getting the following message when launching or working in Outlook and your normal password is not working, please follow the steps below to generate an ‘App Password’.
To generate an ‘App Password’ click here: APP Passwords
- Click on the 'Create' button:
- In the ‘create app password box, type in a name (such as your first and last or computer name) click ‘Next’.
- You will be shown a password. Select ‘copy password to clipboard’ on the next screen.
- Highlight the ‘App password’ generated and right-click to select the Copy option.
Note: Wait a couple of minutes for the App password to propagate.
- Next, paste the password into the Outlook window.
- Make sure to click the checkbox to ‘Remember my credentials’.
- Then click 'OK'.