To set up an automatic reply for a shared mailbox open up a browser and navigate to Outlook.Office.com. Login with your Bedrock account and follow the steps below:
- Click on the gear on the top right of the page.
- Select the ‘Open another mailbox’ option.
- Type in the name or email address of the shared mailbox (e.g., Bedrock Example or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once the new window has opened, select the gear on the top right of the page and in the search box type in ‘Automatic replies’.
- Select ‘Automatic replies’ and set up the message.