- A Juniper VPN account with Bedrock Manufacturing.
- A configured Pulse Secure application.
If you do not have both of these items, please reach out to Bedrock Service Desk to request access (and please be sure to CC your supervisor when doing so for approval). If you are unsure if you have these:
- Locate the Pulse Secure application in your Start menu. If you do not have it, you probably don't have an account either and will need to reach out to Bedrock Service Desk for assistance.
- If you do have the application, you are probably already set. Locate the Pulse Secure icon in your system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac): if you can find it there, you should be already configured. If you cannot find it there, open the application from your Start menu or Applications folder, and proceed with the below instructions.
How to Connect
- Locate the Pulse Secure icon in your system tray (Windows) or menu bar (Mac). Please note that it may be tucked into the ^ menu.
- Select the connection profile you wish to connect with (in this example, Bedrock Mfg VPN), then click the Connect option:
- Enter your credentials (note: your credentials may or may not be the same as your current Active Directory credentials):
- Click Connect.
If you've properly entered your credentials, you should now be connected, and can proceed using applications that require VPN. Once done, please remember to use the task/menubar icon once more to disconnect your session.