To "subscribe" to an Office Group's OneDrive and have the group files sync with a folder on your computer for offline use:
- Log into Outlook Web Access (outlook.office.com).
- Click on the group you wish to sync with, in the Groups section:
- Then, click on the Files section of the group:
- Click the Sync button:
- If prompted, select the folders you wish to sync (if you do not wish to sync all of them), then click the Sync now button. You should then see the following:
- Click the Start Sync button, and your files should start syncing to your desktop.
You can then find your files in the following locations, according to platform:
- Mac: in the Finder, select Home from the Go menu. The folder "Bedrock Mfg" will contain your sync'd folders.
- Windows: click on the OneDrive icon in your System Tray, and then the Folder icon.