NOTE: You must log in at least once every 6 months to maintain your iMC license. If you do not, your license will be disabled, and you will need to reach out to Bedrock Support to have your license reactivated.
To log in, do the following:
- From any browser, go to: https://bedrock.imeetcentral.com/login
- At the login page, click the Login as Employee button.
- If you are already logged into Office 365 or any other single-sign-on service, you will automatically be logged into iMeet Central as that account. If you do not want to log in as that user, you will need to do one of the following things:
- [recommended] use an Incognito window (or other private browsing mode your browser supports) to log in as a different user
- if using Chrome, create a separate browser Profile, separate from your own
- log out of Office 365 or other single-sign-on application to log you out of all SSO applications, then you can log in as the other account
- If you were not logged in via SSO elsewhere, you will be redirected to the Bedrock Office 365 login page (login.microsoftonline.com). Log in with your username (Shinola & Bedrock: email@example.com; Filson: firstname.lastname@example.org) and password (same as your computer and/or email password).
Done! Please be sure to reach out to the owners/administrators of workspaces you require access to and request to be added to those workspaces.