Please Note: We are in the process of updating this article to reflect recent changes, including Bedrock using Microsoft Multi-Factor Authentication and Retail store employees needing to use the shared store account to access Argonet/iMeet Central.
Logging into iMeet Central for the first time actually creates your iMC account. Once that is done, Workspace Administrators can then invite you to workspaces they have an administrative role in. Until you log in for the first time, they will be unable to do so.
Then, adding basic information to your profile makes it easier for your colleagues to find you.
NOTE: You must log in at least once every 6 months to maintain your iMC license. If you do not, your license will be disabled, and you will need to reach out to Bedrock Support to have your license reactivated.
To log in and configure your profile, do the following:
- From any browser, go to: https://bedrock.imeetcentral.com/login
- At the login page, click the Login as Employee button.
- You will be redirected to the Bedrock Office 365 login page (login.microsoftonline.com). Login with your username (Shinola & Bedrock: firstname.lastname@example.org; Filson: email@example.com) and password (same as your computer and/or email password).
- Once logged in, select your profile on the top right hand side of the screen, usually represented by a alpha numeric number such as ‘HHFU3839FJJK’, under the drop down menu select the ‘Profile’ option.
- Fill out the First name and Last name fields, and select the red Update button.
Done! You are now ready to be invited to the workspaces your colleagues use. Please be sure to reach out to the owners/administrators of those workspaces and request to be added to those workspaces.