This article is to explain how to reset, configure, or update the Factory Digital Clocks.
***Note: these clocks are now on "The Factory" SSID with no radius authentication***
- With the clock powered on, Remove the top left cover plate to access the configuration buttons:
- Plug in a network cable from a laptop to the port on the bottom of the clock:
- Statically set the laptop to a 192.168.1.X network address,
- To access the web interface of the clock press “CONFIG-MODE” on the clock:
- Then in a web browser go to 192.168.1.1
- Login with the following username & Password
- User: admin
- Password: admin1234
- You will then be able to modify any of the clocks settings.
- Once you have completed all configuration changes
- Apply them via the web interface
- Press the reset button just above the display
- Unplug the network cable
- The clock will reboot and display the time after a self test.