Among other symptoms that require this action, you may see some of the following:
- Logging into AX or other Enterprise Applications (Bartender, Print Station, IPE, Atlas, etc.) shows only black screen.
- Printers are not showing in Bartender or Print Station.
- Your remote application is frozen, will not allow text entry or mouse clicks.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
To log out of your remote RDP session, do the following:
- While the problematic remote application/window is active and in the foreground, press control-alt-end (Windows) or control-alt-delete (Mac) to invoke the remote computer's Windows lock screen.
- Click Sign Out.
- If desired, re-initiate your remote session (re-launch Dynamics AX, QuickBooks, Bartender, etc.).
- Right-click on the Citrix Receiver icon in your system tray (located to the right, in your task bar), and select Connection Center.
- Select the session, which has an icon representing a yellow folder with a document in it.
- Click Log Off.
- Click on the Citrix Receiver menu in the Dock.
- From the Keyboard menu, select Send Control-Alt-Delete.
- Click Sign out.