The following process can resolve a number of issues, such as:
- Licensing Issues
- "Someone is in Utilities"
- "Can’t Find Support Files"
Please be sure to follow each step below, without exception.
- Close the ClipperShip/Parcel software on all shipping workstations (this is critical, do not proceed until you've verified that this has been done!).
- From any shipping workstation configured for ClipperShip:
- Open K:\Kewill\Cswin, and delete the KiUser.lic file.
- Press Windows-R (to bring up the Run dialog), and enter the following:
- Click OK.
- Re-launch ClipperShip/Parcel.
- If the workstations are still throwing the error that Someone is in Utilities..., open Utilities on the computer that the clear command was run by opening (main Parcel screen) > Utilities > Workstation > Peripherals, then immediately closing the Peripherals window.
If this still does not resolve the issue, please repeat the steps above, but ask Infrastructure to verify that all users are out of CS/Parcel via Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Open Files, then continue from Step 1 to 2.