- First, add the printers as you normally would using the drivers you normally would.
- Then, open a Terminal window and enter "cupsctl WebInterface=yes", or "sudo cupsctl WebInterface=yes" (if you're not a local administrator), and press return.
- Open a browser, and navigate to http://localhost:631.
- Click on Printers in the main navigation.
- Click on the printer you wish to adjust, then from the Administration pulldown, select Set Default Options.
- Click on Layout 1, change 2-sided printing to Off, then click the Set Default Options button.