Bedrock / Shinola has several file servers located on the corporate network, each of which being accessible only while you're on the corporate network (at the office, plugged into ethernet or on the appropriate wifi network).
Below are links that should get you to the most-used servers on the Bedrock network (you may need to copy and paste them into the Connect to Server window as explained below):
If you need to connect to a server not specified above, use the following steps:
- While in the Finder, select Connect to Server... from the Go menu.
- Next, type in the name of the server you wish to connect to, then click Connect.
Note: If this is a server you'll be connecting to again in the future, you may wish to click the "+" button to add the server to your Favorite Servers list.
- If prompted, enter your Bedrock/Shinola domain username and password, then click Connect.
- Finally, select the share point you wish to mount on your Desktop, then click OK.
- Open a Run dialog box by pressing Windows-R (hold the Windows key then press R).
- Enter (without the quotes) "\\betty.shinola.com", substituting the name of the server in place of "betty.shinola.com".
- Click Run.
- Double-click on the Share you're looking to access.
- Optional: right-click the share you wish to access, and click Map Network Drive.
- Select an open drive letter, click OK, and enjoy.