A Project Request Status can be viewed at any time throughout the lifecycle of the request. Below are step by step instructions on how to view the status of your IT-PRM Requests
- Point your browser to support.bedrock.com.
- Sign in using your email address. If you have not logged in previously, or have forgotten your password, you will need to complete a password reset in order to log in.
- Upon sign in, click on your name in the top right corner.
- From the drop down menu, click on My activities:
- From here you can filter on "My Requets" or requests "Requests that I'm CC'd on":
- Or, you can filter on the following ZenDesk ticket statuses: Any, Open Awaiting Your Reply or Solved:
Please navigate to any ticket you would like to review the PRM status of and click on that request. Within the request, on the right side window, you can review the Project Status of your request as well as other pertinent ticket details. Note: the ZenDesk status is not the status as it relates to the IT-PRM workflow.
Please reference the Project Request Lifecycle article for more detailed definitions on each status within the IT-PRM workflow.