On occasion, Microsoft Dynamics AX screen personalizations can cause issues with the reliability of AX. When this occurs, the only way to resolve the issue is to reset all personalizations. This can done in two ways; at the screen level, or for everything.
- On any screen, right click in a grid or text box, then select Personalize.
- On the personalization form, click the "reset" button. This will reset all personalizations on the screen open.
To reset all personalizations in AX, go to File > Tools > Options > Usage Data > Reset. This will remove all personalizations for you in all screens in AX. This should be used as a last resort, if possible.
Step by step:
- From the File menu, select Tools, then Options.
- In the Options dialog box, navigate to Usage Data.
- Click the Reset button in the General tab.